Applications for the Meridian Celebration of Innovation Awards are now open
The deadline for the awards is Friday 18 May so there’s still time.
It has been announced that there’s a prize fund of £10,000 for one of the categories but there’s lots of other benefits to getting involved.
Short listed candidates will receive tickets to the awards ceremony; winners from each category will receive support from our communications team, promoting their win through print and digital channels, as well as a communications pack to help spread the word about their innovation. All that plus an award too!
Here’s the category list in full:
- Supporting Self Care and Prevention of Illness Innovation Award;
- MidTECH Award for Best NHS-Developed Medical Technology Innovation (£5,000 for the winner and a further £5,000 split between runners-up);
- Digital or Artificial Intelligence Innovation of the Year Award;
- Mental Health Innovation Award;
- Advanced Diagnostics, Genomics and Precision Medicine Award;
- Health Start Up of the Year Award.
The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Friday 18 May 2018. If you have any queries, please contact Tammy on [email protected] 0121 371 8061.
A full list of awards criteria, as well as the application forms are available on the Meridian platform. Sign-up is required but access to Meridian is free and open to everyone.