Date Tuesday, July 02
Time 13:00 – 15:00
Event type Networking
Location University of Warwick
From adding an additional language, to gaining invaluable cultural insight, to growing your business overseas – there are many reasons to connect with international students from the University of Warwick.
Attend this networking lunch to find out how Warwick University can help you to promote your opportunities and connect with international students.
Students can be a real asset to your business, providing you with a cost-effective way to access global markets, and help with a broad range of projects and objectives including:
• Translation and interpreting services
• Assistance with researching new markets
• Liaising with key suppliers, clients and customers in a specific overseas market
• Developing international contacts over the telephone or through the Internet
• Providing cultural advice
• Customer service and administration for international customers
On the day, you will be joined by Charlotte Aston, from Farley’s Solicitors – Charlotte is an expert in employment law and will be giving a short overview of the different, and straightforward, routes to employing international students, plus Charlotte will be very happy to answer your questions over lunch.
RSVP here l [email protected] to confirm attendance.