Discuss how we can help with your business location or expansion requirementsGet in touch
• At the heart of a £94billion regional economy
• Home to 75,000 businesses, 1,190 of which are international
• A hub to 114 rail connections to London every day
• Connected to 400 million people across Europe.
The West Midlands Growth Companies’ Commercial Partners Programme is designed to help your company make the most of – and contribute to – the city region’s growing reputation as a place to visit, meet, and invest. Partnerships are proving key to boosting Birmingham’s national and international profile, and to its success as a globally competitive destination.
Our Commercial Partners rank amongst Greater Birmingham’s most committed and successful supporters, benefiting from our knowledge, our experience, and the many relationships we have nurtured across business, media, and the public sector.
We promote our partners’ work via our websites and social media channels, as well as putting them first in line for opportunities to work with local, national and international media outlets. We showcase our partners in our promotion of Greater Birmingham as a leading business and tourism destination, raising your profile in the process.
As a Commercial Partner you will have access to our Regional Observatory, one of the UK’s leading local and regional research consultancies. You will receive our quarterly economic reports, monthly updates on hotel occupancy rates and annual visitor numbers, as well as gain access to our in-depth sector-specific analysis, and bespoke consultancy service.
The West Midlands Growth Companies’ bi-monthly partner events give you the chance to engage with our commercial network, and hear about the latest developments from the decision-makers themselves. We are always on the lookout for new opportunities for our Commercial Partners, and aim to make valuable introductions whenever possible.
“While unprecedented levels of regeneration have established the region as a globally-recognised investment and visitor destination, Birmingham lies on the cusp of an even greater period of transformation.
With major projects such as High Speed Rail (HS2), on the horizon and more than £1billion invested in the city centre last year alone, the city and its surrounding regions are set to attract more people and investment than ever before. The journey is just beginning for Birmingham and there has never been a more exciting time to become a part of this reality.” Neil Rami, Chief Executive, West Midlands Growth Company
For further information, please download our Partnership Pack PDF.
Entrepreneurs for the Future (e4f) is dedicated to supporting the growth of technology companies in Birmingham.
This initiative is designed to help you launch, develop & grow your business, whether you simply just have an idea or are seeking later-stage investment.
Based at Birmingham Science Park Aston, there are three main initiatives:
• e4f Incubator – 6 months free office space for technology entrepreneurs, alongside mentoring, entrepreprofessional advisors, access to finance and start up resources.
• e4f Accelerator – a 13 week bootcamp for tech start-ups – funding, mentoring and preparation to pitch for further funding at the end of the programme.
• e4f Membership – a variety of packages for technology businesses who want to be part of a like-minded community, complete with events, resources and access to support.