Pichfest 2017 – Applications now open
Applications are open for Pitchfest 2017 #Pitchfest2017WM.
Pitchfest final will take place at Venturefest WM – 27th June 2017 at the NEC, Birmingham.
Pitchfest is looking for entrepreneurs who want to increase their profile and neaten their pitch.
Created to increase the profile of innovative growing businesses, this unique pitching competition will provide you with the opportunity to meet investors, and network with other innovators and entrepreneurs to support the growth of your business.
“Pitchfest was the catalyst for getting the deal across the line with investors – the moment it all finally happened”
– James Richmond-Roompik (Early award winner)
How does it work?
- i. Firstly; you need to submit an application form and upload your 4 page business plan.
- ii. Then if you are shortlisted; you will be invited to attend a free workshop. Here you will be able to refine your pitch with support from specialists from Aston University, Warwick University or University of Birmingham. The first workshop is on 21st March 2017 and will be hosted in Warwick.
- iii. Selected participants will then have the opportunity to practice their pitch in front of an expert investor panel at one of the Universities.
- iv. Carefully chosen participants will then go through to the final and present their pitches at Venturefest WM on 27th June 2017 and those not pitching in the final will be invited to attend with a stand, and be listed in the event materials.
Participation is free of charge. The sooner you enter, the more opportunity you have to refine your pitch
If you have any queries please contact the management team on 0121 204 3225