PwC and BizzInn to launch SCALE: Midlands
PwC and BizzInn are launching SCALE: Midlands, a 12 week programme for start-ups that are ready to scale.
SCALE: Midlands will bridge the gap between the corporate and start-up ecosystem, offering an unparalleled mix of executive education, lead generation and sales opportunities, expert masterclasses, and connection to large corporates that are often out of reach for start-up companies.
The programme includes:
- Weekly masterclasses from PwC experts covering topics such as alliance partnerships, R&D tax credits, access to finance and tax-efficient investment schemes, management incentives, deals and IPO readiness
- A private event to connect with senior executives from corporates that are seeking collaboration with agile, scaling companies
- Coaching to help you deliver the perfect investor pitch
- An investment parlour, where companies are matched to VCs and investors who are actively looking for sector-specific investment opportunities
- A pitching event that where companies can showcase to 150 investors, mentors, sponsors, and senior PwC partners.
SCALE: Midlands is open to companies that are:
- Selling innovative products and services that have the potential to significantly disrupt how business customers operate
- Generating revenue or have previously raised seed capital
- Passionate about scaling their business.
The fee for this exclusive programme is £5k +VAT. There are no other hidden costs, and the programme partners take no equity in any of the participating companies.
Applications are now open for the programme, which starts in October.
View the SCALE: Midlands Startup Pack here.